Pages

Wednesday, October 1

Emma's Birthday!

Was yesterday.

I am - on top of being a bad Auntie - a bad blogger. I should post things DAY OF, like every other blogger (I almost wrote blooger... is that a word that can be used for a bad blogger? Like a booger blogger? Blooger? I don't know...)

Anyways, Happy Birthday beautiful Emma!

I love you, even though I didn't call back yesterday. At 7:30 (when I was supposed to call) I was doing dishes, mountains of dishes, and so I forgot.

Forgiviness, pleez!

Oh pooh, it was also Amelia's birthday on the 29th, and I didn't post a thing about her! Gah! I am the horriblelest Auntie in the world. I don't have any pictures of her, either. How terrible is that. Bleh. Oh well, none of Tyler's family reads my blog anyways, so they likely won't know or care! That's a relief. Phew.

2 comments:

  1. That's okay..She was thrilled you sent her a picture of herself on the computer!! I read her what you wrote, and she was all smiles. There you go, you're a good Auntie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so glad. :)

    I honestly don't know what I'll do when I'm pregnant. I'm already hare-brained as it is! I think I've said this before, but I'm going to be a total looooony. Someone, please, grow me a brain.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! :)