Pages

Monday, October 6

Mmmmmm......

SOMETHING smells GOOOOOD!



My salivating dogs waited with quiet anticipation as I measured and mixed and spooned out dollops of delicious cookie dough onto the shiny trays.

While they weren't allowed to eat the chocolate chip kind, the peanut butter kind was going to definitely be a taste-tester for my canine companions!


Mmmmmm.... cookie dough.



Brady had this anxious look on her face the entire time... it's like she thought "If I look away, it'll all disappear and I Won't Get My Taste!!!"




But she did. She got a whole cookie, in fact. Silly dog.

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmm.... someone else made them cookies... I think they're my favourite kind!!! :D

    They even have fork marks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You CAN'T have peanut butter cookies without fork marks!!!

    'Twould be a crime against nature.

    :p

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! :)