Pages

Saturday, March 7

Happy Birthday Ethan!




Ethan and his fabulous hair, of course.

Who can come up with a caption for this picture? I think it's cute enough to deserve a caption.

Anyways, Ethan is *8* years old today! WOW! I was at his mommy and daddy's house, babysitting big brother Justin, the very morning he was born. They left at 4:00-ish in the morning, and came back at 7:30 with a teeny-tiny, yoda-eared baby boy. He was so cute and wrinkly! And he had LOADS of white blonde hair. Not as much as he has now, but still, a lot for a baby. I was so excited to hold him, he was so brand new!

And I'm just as happy about him today as I was on that morning 8 years ago. Love you, Ethan! God bless you!



4 comments:

  1. Such a good picture!! :D

    It was actually about midnight that we left... my water broke at 11:30. ;) I was on the phone to mom.

    He was born about 3:30 in the morning if I remember correctly. :D (I'll have to look it up to be sure.)

    He *did* look Yoda-ish! And the hair was incredible! I should scan up the pic I have of you holding him. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you'd correct all the errors! I couldn't remember exactly what time you left. :P

    Yes, you should! I like that picture!

    You didn't leave a caption for this pic, though. For shame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What kind of caption?

    Howabout this?

    "Cute little boy, angel, and bear...what more do you want?"

    I'm late here, BUT I commented on time on Adeena's blog!

    Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an adorable picture :) it really got me, because I remember moment-to-moment being by my best friend's side when she had baby Abby last July. I know in a couple years I'll be posting birthday pictures of her on my blog, remembering the night (and the wee hours of the morning!) she was born. They grow up so fast!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! :)