Pages

Saturday, September 27

I've been tagged.....

By my mom. Is that allowed?

I'm totally pulling an Adeena and not tagging other people. Why? Because I don't know anybody! It's too bad. People should really reach out to me, get to know me a little. C'mon, all you friendless lurkers! I could be your friend!

LIKE MEEEEEEEE!!

Okay, I'm done with the patheticness. (For now.)

Now for Six Random things about me:

1. I'm afraid of moths. Big moths especially, but even the little ones make my skin crawl.
2. I love dogs, and if my husband let me, I would have adopted six more by now.
3. My favourite tea is Rooibos, steeped strong with a teaspoon of honey, a sprinkle of cinnamon, and vanilla almond milk. Nothing beats it.
4. On both my feet, my second toe is longer than my big toe. (Is that an indicator of fertility or something? I'm not sure.. I know I read something about finger length having to do with all that, but I don't know about toes.)
5. I would LOVE to live in mountainous region of the world someday. It's a dream (a lofty one!) because my husband will never, ever want to move away from here. Sigh.
6. My favourite card game is Spoons, and I once won an entire "Spoons Tournament" against 40 other people. I am so the champ.

And that's it.

4 comments:

  1. Well, I don't like lurkers either, so I won't lurk. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment. I think I like you (and flattery had nothing to do with it).

    I have to agree that moths are a bit creepy. Oh, and I used to be awesome at spoons, but I haven't played in years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you know you like me because I said nice things. Don't pretend. ;)

    Seriously though, thanks! I'm glad you're the type that leaves comments. I'm not always that type, but when I do, I try to leave a good one.

    I haven't played spoons in years either. I know the competition in my family can be quite fierce... my brother and his two friends once broke a kitchen table jumping for a spoon! Blood has been shed in our spoon tournaments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, Sarah, you can go ahead and Tag Jenn3, if she'll let you.

    Don't worry; I don't care if you don't tag others. The only reason I could come up with my 6 people is that I cheated and tagged my very own flesh-and-blood! And because I did that, I stole them from YOU. Mean old mom, eh?

    I enjoyed reading your random facts about yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mom tagged me, too. But I broke the rules and only linked to three sites that I visit - so I'm only a fraction of patheticness, right?
    I like your site.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! :)