Pages

Monday, November 8

i heart faces "Orange"


I love the colour orange... if it weren't for the colour green, orange would be my favourite colour.
I think my little man looks great in orange, there's just something about orange that makes blue eyes pop! ;)

This picture is from Ducky's 14 month pictures taken a couple weeks ago.  It was a bright, sunny, but WINDY day, so we sat on the front porch out of the worst of the wind and he cuddled up to the pumpkin that I put on the stair.


 

Go see more at i heart faces





2 comments:

  1. Orange definitely makes blue eyes pop! ;)

    He's so serious in this pic. Seems like he's saying "NO Touchie!" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with little buddies looking great in orange! It's my favorite color on my boys! Your pic is super cute...so fall fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! :)