Pages

Thursday, June 4

I'm sleepy

And yet, I cannot sleep.

I don't know if it's a pregnancy thing or a Sarah thing. There used to be nights, long ago and far away before I was pregnant, that I just couldn't sleep through. It's very frustrating to lay in bed and think to yourself "I should be sleeping" and yourself replies "Yeah well too bad, losah! HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

I'm stubbornly awake, now, and so I'm going to get a head start on everything I have to do today. Life has been busy lately, what with all the stuff to get ready before Beanie arrives. I've been painting trim for his bedroom almost every day, finally got the first batch done, and now there is more to do. Yay!

Good morning to everyone, whenever your morning starts.

3 comments:

  1. Craziness, to be awake at 3am!!

    I don't think it's just a pregnancy thing... I've had the same thing happen. But, for me at least, I don't nap. Can't do it. Makes me sick. So, I'll be incredibly tired for a few days, then have a few really good night's sleep, and feel better. Don't know why. Just had that happen ... last week, was it? Don't even remember. :P But, I've now had a couple of good nights in a row, and I'm starting to feel human again! Yay! :D

    I know what you're saying about stuff being ready... I have 8 more weeks, and I have nothing ready. Nothing. I'm starting to get a little worried, but I figure once I know pink/blue next week, I'll be able to start getting clothes ready and all that. I only set up a bassinet, not the whole nursery thing, so it shouldn't take me long to get that ready. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You started your day at 3!?! You are a better man than I. I ended my day just a little before that.

    Craziness.

    Have a nap if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no!! I've been having that problem lately too... and you're exactly right. As soon as you're awake enough to think "Gosh, I should be sleeping!" it's like-- game. over. You're not gonna sleep now!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! :)