Pages

Monday, May 17

"Faces & Flowers" Photo Challenge

I'm not much of a gardener. I have two black thumbs, and my Mom can attest to the fact that I will do almost anything to get out of weeding. That being said, I love flowers. There are a few perennial flower patches on our property, thanks to the dear lady who lived here before we did! I'm glad she had a green thumb, because I get to enjoy the fruits of her labour. 

Unfortunately for me, the daffodils are gone and the fire lilies aren't blooming yet. So for this week's i heart faces challenge, the only flowers handy were dandelions! 

I actually like dandelions. They add such bright pops of colour to yards! I know some people hate them, but I think they're nice.

This photo is of my nine month old, getting his first taste (literally) of dandelions. I think he liked the blossom, the stem not so much. ;)


Go to i heart faces to see more flowers & faces!


5 comments:

  1. I love that pic of him! It's the eyelashes.

    It's funny - Hannah had her first taste of dandelion yesterday, too. :)

    Jeff is having the same problem with your blog that he had with mine - showing up as "Living Locurto" is hosting malware. :/ So annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this picture! Your little man is so handsome! And those eyelashes are just awesome!

    I was reading your profile and it was like reading about myself! We have so much in common... i will be following your blog! :) Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great photo! Who can resist babies with dandelions!

    My son has been eating them all spring, good thing they're edible;-).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Boy!

    I always liked dandelions too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it....and can i have those eye lashes! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! :)