Pages

Tuesday, December 1

“We ♥ Tooshies” Photo Challenge

This week at I ♥ Faces, there is a very fun challenge! It's all about tooshies!!




My 3 & 1/2 month old son absolutely LOVES to stand up and show how strong he is!
We hold him by the ribs to steady him, but he stands up all on his own and shakes his baby booty! It's ridiculously cute, and today I got some pictures of Deklan showing off for Daddy when he was getting a diaper change.

Is there anything cuter than fat baby rolls? I don't think so. Just look at his knees! So chubby!

Go to I Heart Faces to see more bum pictures, and to play along!

7 comments:

  1. oh good grief..those fat rolls are so delicious and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorably cute! Baby tooshies are the best! Great shot - I can just see those little legs jumping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww!!!

    Love the knee fat. :D

    And the bald spot. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No Sarah! There is NOTHING cuter than baby fat rolls! I just can't take it : ) Very, very sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! :)