Pages

Sunday, July 4

Fireworks, Canada Day, and Camping!


I have a baby screaming at me.

It's true!

He wants to be nursed and put to bed, so I don't have as much time as I would like to blog tonight. It's been a fun week full of activity, and I did take a few pictures as always!

These are from Wednesday night, when we (meaning my whole family, yes all pretty darn close to FIFTY of us... perhaps more? I don't know, I haven't counted yet..) went up to the beach to see the fireworks! It's a tradition. We've done it every year for as long as I can remember, and I'm told it's been for longer than that. 

This is my youngest brother Critter playing with my wee man! At first it was just me, Ducky, Critter, and Ty on the beach. My Dad waited in the truck for everyone else to arrive. I got some pretty cute pictures of the two of them!


Then Adeena & Jeffie came with their family, and baby Hannah and Deklan shared a spot on Deena's lap. Hannah was not impressed.


She did not like sharing her Mommy, not one bit!


Happy Banana when Ducky was put down!  XD

And now, because my baby's patience has officially worn out, I give you the last picture of the night.


Linda, being beautiful as always. 

That's it for today! More tomorrow! :)

3 comments:

  1. So cute! :D

    I love the third one in the C&D pics.

    Hannah really wasn't happy with Ducky. XD That was so funny!

    Nice B&W of Linda.

    Yay for more tomorrow! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures.

    Can't wait to see the rest of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah's face was too cute. Bad Ducky. :P

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! :)