Pages

Friday, July 9

Face to Face with the Ferocity of Nature

Well, not face to face.

Through a window. It was an open window, but there was a screen.

Oh, and I was like, 30 feet away. Or more.

But still!

I had a terrifying encounter!
With a creature so fearsome, so utterly ferocious, so full of sharp pointy teeth!

That I ran away.

To grab my camera.




"Awwwwww! A cute widdle bunny wabbit!"

That's exactly what he wants you to think!



"Don't mind me, I'm just a cute widdle bunny wabbit. Heh heh heh."


"Oh, and don't worry about locking your doors at night. 
I promise I won't try to get in and eat your firstborn. BWA HA HA HA!"



He knew I was watching him the whole time. He bounced around, watching me watching him, and then he disappeared into my rhubarb patch. As if to say "Next time you walk outside, you better be careful... I could be hiding in the rhubarb patch."

At least, that's what I deciphered from his subtle little nose wiggling.

I didn't sleep last night.

I'm going camping tonight, and the next day, and the next day.... so this will be my last post until probably Monday. (Unless I am devoured by an evil rabbit.)
So have a good weekend everybody! Try not to let the rabbits bite you! They have sharp pointy teeth!

3 comments:

  1. They are evil. Didn't you watch Lenard?
    The white ones are the devil's children.

    Have fun camping! I am jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, girl, I know you're right. I know this because I used to work with wabbits. Three hundred of them. I put stickers on some of the cages that read, "CAUTION: Evil Rabbit".

    Did you know rabbits can growl?

    I see me on your blogroll, thanks for the love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beware the "sharp, pointy teeth!"

    XD

    Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! :)