Pages

Monday, July 19

11 months old!


I know I'm three days late for this.

I know I promised to post "tomorrow" (which would & should have been Saturday) and I didn't get around to it.

And I really don't have a good excuse.

Sooooo....

Distracting pictures of cute baby boy!!! 















Bam!

And all is forgiven.

I hope.

It's hard to believe my baby boy will be ONE in less than a month! Ack! 

He's a walking machine, he hardly ever crawls anywhere anymore. 
And he's drinking out of a sippy cup with a straw! Which is awesome, because he wouldn't take a bottle or drink out of a regular sippy cup, but he apparently loves the one with the straw.  It's awesome because now I don't have to worry about him being thirsty all day when I go back to work! :)

He loves anything with wheels, and he loves balls. He even says "Baw". It's so cute!
He loves loves loves dogs, any dogs, except for Chester. I don't know why he doesn't like Chester, any other dog in the world (or on the TV, or stuffed animal dogs, or pictures of dogs) he loves. His best friend is Brady, and she is super protective of him, too.

He is SUCH a joy. He lights up my life. :)

4 comments:

  1. LOVE #2, #7 & #8!!! :D

    He's too cute.

    Less than one month?!? Try *9* days!!! Ack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pic. He is a sweetie.

    Can't believe he's almost one, though. Time flies so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love #9. He's like "whoa, whoa, whoa! Hold the phone. Somethin' ain't right!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being busy isn't an excuse.

    Your baby is too cute to not share pictures of him sooner.

    I am offended.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! :)