Pages

Sunday, January 23

Oh man....


I have completely failed the picture a day thing. Besides failing it by not starting week one, I just barely completed week two and have bungled, mangled and neglected week 3.

Le sigh.

Week 3 is so woefully incomplete that I can't even link up at Naptime Momtog. I'm far too embarrassed.  Three pictures? That's it?? Like, even if it was four pictures, at least it would be the majority... but nooo. Way to be, me.

Instead, I'm going to drum up some resolve and attack week 4 like a peanut crazy tame-elephant-gone-bad at the circus! You betcha.

In other news...

My neck really hurts. I tweaked it today while getting some plates out of the cupboard at my Mother-in-law's house, and it's been bugging me ever since. Durnit. 

How weak am I, that lifting four plates (small plates) out of a cupboard would hurt me so much? Weak little weaky weakling.  I would hang my head in shame, but I think that would hurt too much.

Little D didn't sleep well last night for some reason... he was awake at 3:00, screaming his head off. I thought maybe he had a nightmare or something, because he was so scared that he wouldn't let me go when I picked him up. He squeezed me so tight! So I took him into our bed, and he snuggled close to me, and slept fitfully until 6:00 when Ty woke up and took him downstairs. Maybe that's why my eyes feel so heavy right now... 3:00 a.m. sucks, man.  Nightmares suck, too.

Anyway, I don't really have any purpose or point to write about tonight... I just thought I'd let all of you know I haven't kicked the bucket, yet.  

Goodnight, peoples.

3 comments:

  1. 3:00 am is the unholy hour. I'd freak out too if I knew the time.

    Poor heavy eyelids. Hope you sleep well tonight.

    In other news, that's precisely why I didn't sign up for the photo thing. Commitments, BAH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boo isn't for your blog post...it's for the fact that poor D-man had a bad sleep. Poor little guy. And poor mom and dad, too. I feel for you; been there, done that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sore necks sucks.

    Sad babies suck.

    I'm sure you'll do better with your picture-taking soon. :) You should take lots and lots of pics of your house. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! :)