Pages

Wednesday, January 19

Catchup post!


I'm a little behind in my "picture a day" posts... so I'm going to do three at once. These are pictures # 8, 9, and 10.


The little window in the door of the oven is actually pretty cool up close.


This is a macro shot of the side panels of my front door. Stained glass is cool, by the way.


Monkey & Me! :)

I missed a day this week already... Tuesday we had someone come to see our house (no feedback yet... durnit) so I was crazy busy cleaning all day, and then we went to town to get groceries and eat supper, and we didn't get back until late and I just plum forgot to pick up the camera. D'oh.

Project 365 Button

2 comments:

  1. #1 - Very cool!!

    #2 - Also really cool! :D

    #3 - Awwww... :)

    I also missed a day this week. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deklan is a rockstar. PLEASE don't cut his hair!!! PLEASE!

    You do need to tell when you hear something, fast.

    Nice pictures too.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! :)