Pages

Saturday, June 19

10 months old!


My baby boy has been such a grumpy bear today... I'm trying to get these done for you, since I know you're wondering what is up, so here you go! I don't have much time to write any words, so just look at these pictures. :)




(Yes, he was walking when I took this. He's walking everywhere now! :D )

















He wouldn't look at the camera or smile! He is getting to be very opinionated... and he's looking so much like his Daddy these days.

10 months old already! Only 2 more months until he's a year old, gahk!!! 

5 comments:

  1. He's so adorable... even if he won't smile for the camera. :)

    Walking everywhere, eh? I remember those days.... Don't forget to watch him like a hawk at the fireworks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so so so chubby and delicious and cute. Who needs to smile? His eyes say it all anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the last one. Half a smile, half a grimace. "When will you be done torturing me, Mom?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, as per usual.

    Walking, eh? I find that impossible. He was just born!!
    And yet it feels like he's been here forever, too.

    Hmmmm. A conundrum.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww..SUPER cute shots of your lil' guy!! He's precious! Those eyes are amazing. And thank you SO MUCH for changing that hideously awful button!! Thank you thank you thank you! I feel my sanity returning. ;-) Kinda. Hope to see you Tuesday & have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! :)