Pages

Monday, March 1

"Hilarious Outtakes" Photo Challenge!

This week at i heart faces, they've brought back a fun challenge from earlier this year, Hilarious Outtakes!

We're allowed to have up to 5 entries, and there are five guest "biggest fan!" judges this week, to give Angie & Amy a break! Hi, ladies!

I'm entering five different photos of my 6 month old son Ducky, whose ability to make funny faces reduces me to snort laughter nearly every day!

Entry # 1:



I was taking Ducky's 6 month photos, and he decided he didn't want to have any pictures taken, so I got this shot of him furiously yelling at me! He was not very impressed when I started laughing, either...

Entry # 2:



I was lounging in the living room with Ducky on my lap, fooling around with the settings on my camera, when he gave me this look that just killed me!

Entry # 3:



Little Buddy was crawling around on the floor today, making me giggle with the expressions of determination on his face! Also, I love that the Mohawk I gave him after his bath this morning is still standing proud!

Entry # 4



I caught this awesome face yesterday... he thought me shaking my head was hilarious!

Entry # 5:



This was from a couple weeks ago, when D-man learned to blow bubbles. I love the spit bubble on his tongue!

Go to i heart faces to see more funny photos, or to enter your own! Go on, do it, it's really fun!


6 comments:

  1. Sometimes the oops pics are the best ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, the mohawk one... too adorable!!!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE #2! It's just so devilish in the cute baby way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the one in the middle with the mohawk!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They made me LAUGH. Great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the faces babies make! How great that you were able to catch some cute outtakes!!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! :)