Pages

Monday, April 21


I'm so lucky to have a husband who can work a saw with no difficulty. I'd probably chop off two of my fingers, and possibly a leg, if I was the one operating that thing. Power tools are not my forte. I take pictures of other people working power tools.

It is fun to see a room come together, though! Something that last year was just a mess of tools, a table saw, stacks of insulation and 2x4s (which aren't exactly measured 2 x 4, just so you know) plus lots of sawdust, is now starting to look like a room.

We're not ready for painting yet, and that's the part I'm most excited about. Painting is my forte, as are colours and matching colours. So much fun! I'm thinking blue, bright and vibrant blue, with an almost turquoise tinge. I'm very adventurous with colours, at least in my mind. I don't think I'll be the type that thinks to myself "Yeah, blue! Amazing blue!" and then chickens out and buys beige paint. Boring ol' beige. At least I hope not...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! :)