Pages

Friday, April 4


CRASH! Thump.

"YOU CHEATED!"

"Twice!"

"Actually, three times. HEHEHEHEHEHE!"

"AHCK!"

CRASH thump bang bang Crash KENG!

Ah, the melodious sound of competitive air hockey. My husband, against two little flaxen/ash blonde harpies.

The screeching is what gets to me eventually.

"AAAAAAAR! AAAAAAAAAR! AAAAAAAAAH!"

It seems like a small puck made of plastic is especially vexing to the harpy kind. It causes a kerfuddle.....
Especially a puck driven by an annoyingly talented, slightly cheatering, and shamelessly mocking man.

But, I can handle the peace and quiet of my house broken up by the occassional air-hockey playoff, because it means company is here and I do enjoy company.

Even the screeching harpy type.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! :)