Pages

Saturday, June 20

Just did yoga and feelin' fine...

I'm so relaxed right now. I feel like I'm melting onto the chair, but at the same time I feel really strong and good. I've been doing prenatal yoga lately, and it's really helping me to stretch and strengthen muscles that haven't been stretched or strengthened in a while.

My posts have been few and far between, lately. I'm not sure exactly why, I think I'm just preoccupied with other things, and blogging has been shoved to the back of the bus. Summer is so crazy busy for everyone, even a pregnant, tired, off-work and at-home bum like me.

Soon I'll post pictures of the progress Ty and I have made in the baby's room. Most of the trim is on, and it looks really spiffy! It should be done by next weekend, for sure, and then we just have our bedroom trim left to finish before we can say we're DONE renovating!! Oh so exciting!

I haven't posted any pictures of my doggies lately, so I decided to let you all see that they're just as cute and gorgeous as ever. Yesterday we sat on the porch and waited for Tyler to get home, enjoying some sunshine and fresh air.





Brady was all out of breath because I was playing with her, chasing her around the yard (as much as a roly poly pregnant lady can chase). She did most of the running, and my pursuit of her was mostly in her head.... she was still happy, though.




Lucy has lost some of her fear of cameras, probably because my new camera doesn't need the flash on to get a clear picture. I love her blue eye! It just gives her such a unique expression.


I love my doggies!

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see pictures of the newly painted rooms!

    And good for you for exercising and strengthening those muscles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray for baby yoga! :D

    It's so exciting to be this close to being done with renovating, isn't it??? :D

    Can't wait to see the final room pics. Have you done the mural, too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your doggies are cute. Lucy is such a lady.... she could have been Lady in Lady and the Tramp.

    Brady is a big goof ball, but also beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. baby room progress! How exciting!!!!

    Cuuute doggie pictures. They look so loveable! Lucy does look a lot like Snickers! and awesome for baby yoga :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! :)