By my mom. Is that allowed?
I'm totally pulling an Adeena and not tagging other people. Why? Because I don't know anybody! It's too bad. People should really reach out to me, get to know me a little. C'mon, all you friendless lurkers! I could be your friend!
Okay, I'm done with the patheticness. (For now.)
Now for Six Random things about me:
1. I'm afraid of moths. Big moths especially, but even the little ones make my skin crawl.
2. I love dogs, and if my husband let me, I would have adopted six more by now.
3. My favourite tea is Rooibos, steeped strong with a teaspoon of honey, a sprinkle of cinnamon, and vanilla almond milk. Nothing beats it.
4. On both my feet, my second toe is longer than my big toe. (Is that an indicator of fertility or something? I'm not sure.. I know I read something about finger length having to do with all that, but I don't know about toes.)
5. I would LOVE to live in mountainous region of the world someday. It's a dream (a lofty one!) because my husband will never, ever want to move away from here. Sigh.
6. My favourite card game is Spoons, and I once won an entire "Spoons Tournament" against 40 other people. I am so the champ.
And that's it.