Pages

Thursday, December 6

Puppy Pictures!

Just in case you forgot how adorable puppies are... ;)






I've gotten a few more phone calls about them today, so with any luck a few more puppies will be headed to their new homes soon!

They're really getting really good at holding their business until I let them outside. It's been quite a while since they've had an accident on my floor when I let them out of their kennel. It should be fairly easy for their new people to house train them, at least, that's the hope. Otherwise the work I've been putting in to them will be for nothing!

I want to get a good picture of each individual puppy to put up on kijiji and on here, but not all of them will sit still long enough! These pictures are only two different puppies, hehehehe.

Bruin has lost his manly bits, as of yesterday... so no more puppies for us! It's been a fun experience, but I'll be happy when everything gets back to normal around here. :)

1 comment:

Share your thoughts! :)