Pages

Tuesday, January 12

Happy Birthday I Heart Faces!

I Heart Faces is one year old! To celebrate, Angie & Amy have issued a challenge to submit our best face photos, from either December 2009 or early January 2010.




Deklan and I were outside playing in the snow today, because it's so gorgeous and sunny! I was sitting in the snow, and Deklan was on my lap, and I had to contort my body to a really funny angle to be able to take this photo! My little buddy was very cooperative, especially because he's sick with a cold and on top of that is teething!

I just love his eyes. They are so ridiculously blue!

Happy Birthday I Heart Faces, and many happy returns!

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I'm partial to blue eyes, too. ;)

    He's too adorable! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love those eyes and the soft face! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful eyes and I love the intimate crop on this

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! :)