Pages

Wednesday, April 22

Wesley Scott Bell



Is too cute.

And hungry all the time! He wouldn't stop searching for a boob in anything and everything. Rachel fed him a hundred times, but that didn't seem to help. It made taking a picture of his face pretty difficult. He just kept tschomping on his sweater, my shirt, his hand... everything.






He's the perfect snuggle size.... 7 lbs 8 ounces. Yep, I could handle a baby that big.






Tyler, saying hello to his brand-newest, youngest nephew.


I would write something more, but it's SO late and I'm SO tired, and I have to go to bed.

So goodnight, everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Yes. Sated the cuddle baby need, for now. But he's going to grow. Need new babies. Hurry up and get Baby Beanie out!!! And Adeena!! You too! I need to snuggle babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm drooling with the desire to hold a baby!!!

    7½ pounds seems so small to me. ;) I'm hoping Thumper ends up between 8 and 9 somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, adorable :)

    Cute pictures!!! He is cuddle sized!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! :)