Pages

Saturday, March 14

Today is March 14th




Aren't my girls pretty? Oh they are so pretty. If you don't think so, you're just a crazy cat lover. Or just plain crazy.





This is the face Brady makes when we play Fetch together. She's so ridiculously happy it hurts. You know, humans can take a lesson from dogs. They don't need ipods or computer games or blackberries or xboxes or playstations or whatever to have fun, all they need is a yard, a stick, and a person to throw said stick for them.




Or they'll just hunt one down for themselves.





I took these pictures the last weekend Tyler worked and I was off.... sooo.... in February. I just haven't taken the time to post them until now. Plain laziness, I know.






Brady, Lucy and I spent the whole morning outside that day. I took pictures and soaked up some sunshine, Lucy sniffed everything with that super sensitive nose of hers, and Brady ran all over the yard, stretching out those legs that couldn't run as fast when the snow was three feet deep. It was awesome.


Ooooh, Spring is coming!!!! Wheeee!

1 comment:

  1. The reason dogs smile is because the world is their toilet... just like being a human male...

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! :)