Pages

Friday, March 21

I hate scary movies

It's true, I do. I loathe them, and I mean loathe in the strongest sense of the word.

Then why do I watch them, you ask? Why do I subject myself to the psychological torment? Why do I sit on the couch while the movie is playing, with the blanket covering my face so I can't see the scariness?

I Don't Know.

I do know I hate scary movies, I hate being scared, and I hate sitting in the room with the TV while the scary movie is playing. I hate all of that, and yet I sit there. Cringing.

Bah.

The only good thing is that I got to see Will Smith working out. Drool.

2 comments:

  1. So, did you end up liking "Legend" or hating it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did end up hating it... it wasn't what I expected. I thought it would be a shoot-em-up, kill-em-up, blowing up monsters kind of movie, but it turned out to be a lot of walking through dark scary hallways and suspense and hearing scary sounds but not seeing anything kind of movie. Plus the dog dies.

    Didn't like it much.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! :)